Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Rejoice for new material is coming to the Vault!

Sorry for the distinct lack of new stuff at the Vault everyone. I just hit high and low points when it comes to the site, and unfortunately, there's been a lot of low points lately. I just can't seem to stay in a groove for too long. In any case, I do have new stuff on the way, and you'll be seeing it pop up bit by bit over the next couple of weeks.

Here are the main things I want to get done before March ends:
  • I really need to update the LINKS PAGE at the Vault. There are a lot of new sites that have popped up in recent months that deserve a spot in the link archives, and there are equally more sites that have died off or have just stopped updating. To remedy this, I need to spend an afternoon or evening just picking through the links page and getting it back up to par.
  • I have a new article in the works which chronicles my top ten favorite "killer animal films." I have a sincere love for these types of films, which make up a good chunk of the "Nature Strikes Back / Nature Run Amok" sub-genre. Check the site soon to read this article and find out what films made the cut.
  • March is "MARS MADNESS MONTH" for any and all b-movie reviewers, and I plan on getting THREE new reviews completed before March 31st. I plan on tackling Tobe Hooper's fairly decent remake of "Invaders From Mars," a CGI kaiju short entitled "Negadon: Monster from Mars," and I plan on doing a brand new capsule review for the Schwarzenegger classic, "Total Recall."
Along with all of this stuff, I will be making a few minor changes around the site (some you may notice, and most others you probably won't), and will hopefully find the strength to start The B-Movie Film Vault Genre Watch once again.

So hang in there a bit longer b-movie fans and you will be rewarded. Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment