Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Two new reviews at the Vault: HATE CRIME & LADY OF THE DARK: GENESIS OF THE SERPENT VAMPIRE

HAPPY (early) VALENTINE'S DAY B-MOVIE FANS! As a gift to you (sort of) may I present two new capsule reviews at the Vault! First up is guest writer Kenny Barnwell's review for LADY OF THE DARK: GENESIS OF THE SERPENT VAMPIRE, a rather terrible-sounding artsy indie vampire flick, in which a women gets bitten by a vampiric snake, only to become  a man-hating bloodsucker herself.

Next up is my review for James Cullen Bressack's HATE CRIME, a found footage/home invasion flick that showed me that I am NOT the jaded Horror fan I thought I was. The film is brutal, disturbing, and a painstakingly created faux snuff film that is definitely not for the faint of heart!

Next up on the chopping block will be SOUL VENGEANCE, a 70's blaxsploitation flick where the main character uses his superhuman penis to avenge himself. It sounds like pure gold, but if what I heard is true, I'm about to suffer.... a lot.


Is it me, or does the narrator sound like a young Morgan Freeman?

I'm also working a retrospective article about my experiences at The Hudson Horror Show, a new INDIE FILMS YOU SHOULD BE STOKED FOR article, and of course, a smattering of new blog posts.

Stay tuned for more new content here at the Vault! And be sure to follow me on Twitter and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment