Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Vault Master's BEST (AND WORST) OF 2012!

I DID IT! I FINALLY DID IT! I completed something new for The Vault! After a week of chipping away at it, I finally completed and uploaded my retrospective look at THE BEST (AND WORST) OF 2012! This somewhat lengthy article covers my favorite theatrical releases of the past year, and briefly touches upon a few other items of interest, including my picks for the absolute worst films of 2012! Give it a look and feel free to share your thoughts, especially if you think I glanced over a movie or two (which I did, since I didn't get to see every movie I wanted to last year). You can share your opinions below in the comments section, leave a comment at The Vault's Facebook page, hit me up on Twitter, and/or drop me an e-mail at vault_master@bmoviefilmvault.com! Regardless, thanks for reading; I hope you enjoy this new article!

No comments:

Post a Comment