Friday, March 12, 2010

MONSTER MANIA XIV: THE FINAL COUNTDOWN TO GLORY!

Well today is the day b-movie fans; Monster Mania kicks off in approx. six and-a-half hours! I scouted out the area ahead of time last night and know where I have to go to see the movies and meet the guests; most importantly, I know where the bar is. (HA!) I'm freakin' stoked (and hungry); 5 PM can not get here soon enough.

I'm also looking forward to meeting up with my main man Bill from Radiation-Scarred Reviews. Not only will this convention be a first for me, but this will also be the first time I meet a fellow online movie scribe. Together, we shall conquer Monster Mania XIV! Mwahahahaha!

Stay tuned for some bloggage from my cell phone, and expect a few photos to creep up on here at the end of the night.

Blog ya later gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment