Monday, February 2, 2009

Vault stats: January 2009

January 2009 was one of, if not the best, month the Vault has had since moving to its own domain in December of 2006! This is probably due in part to the release of "My Bloody Valentine 3D" in theaters, and also because I've been putting a lot of work into the site over the past two weeks. Here's how the Vault did last month:

Unique Visitors: 7,134
Number of Visits: 12,249 (an average of 1.7 visits per visitor)
Number of Pages Viewed: 47,317 pages (an average of 3.6 pages per visitor)
Total Number of Hits for Jan. 2009: 145,154 hits!

Along with the big boost in traffic is the huge boost in Bandwidth usage. The Vault used over 4 GIGS of bandwidth last month, which is about a seventh of the bandwidth I am allocated each month. At this rate, I'll probably have to toss out some more cash for higher bandwidth before the year is through!

Top 5 Countries that Vault visitors hailed from:
1. The United States
2. Germany
3. China
4. Canada
5. Great Britain

Top 5 Reviews:
1. My Bloody Valentine (1981)
2. Arena (1989)
3. The Monster Squad (1987)
4. Transformers: The Movie (1986)
5. The Fog (1980)

Just ONE hit beneath "The Fog" was my capsule review for "My Bloody Valentine 3D." I guess Harry Warden was all the rage last month eh?

Finally, here are the top Five sites that have sent me so much traffic over the past month. Thanks guys!
1. B-Movies.com
2. Badmovies.org
3. Public Domain Torrents
4. The Daily Grind(house)
5. B-Movie Central

A big thanks to the various other sites, blogs, and forums that have sent me traffic as well, and an even bigger thanks to all of you who have and continue to visit the Vault on a frequent basis. It is good to know that people the world over have come to the Vault and hopefully have both learned a few things about the various b-films I've covered, and have enjoyed the reviews and articles.

Here's to another prosperous month online for the Vault! Stay tuned for more new stuff this week including the latest weekly installment of Genre Watch, plus the long-awaited review of "Godmonster of Indian Flats!"

No comments:

Post a Comment