Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Early Halloween madness here at the Vault!

Last night I started changing things up on the main pages in order to celebrate this holiest of months, and prepare for the Christian holiday of Halloween. ;-) I'm going to change things up a bit more tonight, but so far, I think the Vault is looking spiffy and festive, don't you? (That actually isn't a rhetorical question. Please, leave a comment here, or e-mail me and let me know what you think of the current look of the BMFV!)

Also, I've added a nifty YouTube clip right here on the Blog (if you missed it, then you're obviously blind) to sort of get ya'll geared up for Halloween this year, plus, if you scroll down, there's a fun Halloween-oriented poll for you to vote in. And speaking of voting, visit the It Came from the Vault Forums today and vote on what movies my friends and I will be watching during my Halloween party this year. CLICK HERE and cast your votes! (Note: You can't post in the forums unless you are a member, but you can still vote!)

That's all the news I have for you right this second b-movie fans, but stay tuned for a couple of reviews next week including a new one for "The Host" as well as updated reviews for "Uncle Sam" and "Uninvited," which will both be making their triumphant return to the review archives. Later this month (the weekend before Halloween to be precise) expect a review for Jim Varney's goofy holiday classic, "Ernest Scared Stupid." Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment