Sunday, March 25, 2007

Every hear the phrase, "Your eyes were bigger than your stomach?"

Well in my case its "my aspirations were bigger than my capabilities." With mere days left to complete my Rogue Cinema stuff, I regret that I may be cutting a thing or two out of my plans. The kaiju article is a possible no show in the next issue and I may have to put off another screener or two so that I don't have to rush through them and deliver sub-par reviews. Well you're probably thinking: "Hey I thought you were back to work, typing like a madman Jordan." Well I was for a day or two, but then the urge to write was replaced with the urge to sit and watch lots of MST3K and play ye olde "Age of Empires 2." On top of that, I've just been really tired lately, probably to the point where I should be worried about it. I could chalk it up to the late hours I keep (due to my work schedule) but I'm not really sure at all. Perhaps I'll try getting to bed early a few nights and eat some decent (i.e. healthy) food for a change to see if that creates any improvement. In any case, I'll be burning the midnight oil all this week in order to get my Genre Watch article done, along with at least two movie reviews. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. For now, I'm going to turn in for the night and get some much needed rest. G'night fellow b-movie fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment