Thursday, January 25, 2007

Quick update before I get some sleep.

Hola b-movie lovers! Before I hit the hay, I just wanted to give you an update on my progress on my Rogue Cinema and B-Movie Film Vault updates:

Tonight I updated my B-Movie Collection with all the DVDs I've gotten this week (thus far) and I did a little work (and a ton of posting) in the forums. I'm really trying to get my forums going, but they are useless unless the general public (and fellow b-movie fans) start using them!

In RC news, I fully completed my interview with Chris and Jim McLennan and it came out great! They shared quite a few interesting tidbits of info about their recent Phoenix Fear Film Festival, and they were extremely friendly! Look for that interview on February 1st at Rogue Cinema!

Well I just have three reviews and an article to go. My goal is to have them done by Friday so that I can relax and spend a little quality time with Tara.

Sometime next week, I'll begin work on my next three reviews at the Vault (again) and hopefully get them done during the first week of February!

That's it folks! Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment