Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


That's right, I said it! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Take that you politically correct bitches! No more Happy Holidays from yours truly! I'm taking back Christmas! LOL! Anyways, yes 'tis that special time of year again and thankfully it is almost over! Between presents and bills, I've rendered myself broke, but I have no regrets (only that I didn't have MORE money to get MORE gifts for MORE people). So before I disappear for several days, I just want to wish you all a great Christmas. I hope you all enjoy the time with your family and loved ones, and get some kick ass gifts too!

So enjoy your time off from work (if you have time off that is) and I'll see ya'll in either another week, or sometime early next year. I still have a lot of stuff to do for RC and my site, but for the time being, it'll all have to wait. Again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year b-movie guys and gals!

Oh yeah, that picture? Don't know what the f*ck that thing is, but it's creepy and cool and it's terrorizing a small child. Nothing says MERRY CHRISTMAS like a mutant Santa were-bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment